Hi friends, and welcome to game night here at The LB! We
have a great game lined up for you. From the creator of the popular Which
Charlie Said It game. (Note to self, that only lived on FB, Imma dust that baby
off and put it here. And THAT ICE post as well. But there is only so much
brilliance the internet can handle.) So get yerself a table, a drink or 2 of
your choice, appetizers half price till 10. Gather up your squad, because
tonight we’re playing…….
Who Said it: Fauci vs RFK!
For some reason, MAGA cannot evolve past 2020. You lost.
COVID is real. J6 rioters are not heroes, they are incorrigible (look it up,
lotta letters in that one. And to toot my own horn I spelled it correctly the
first time!) scumbags. Many of whom have been jailed again for diddling kids.
It’s 2026 morons, and you only look worse. But you’re still welcome to play!
We all know how to play. I give you a quote. You tell me if
it came from Dr Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of
Allergy and Infectious Diseases for 38 years before retiring in 2022. He has a
Bachelor of Arts in Pre Medicine, Doctor of Medicine degree from Cornell. RFK
jr has a Bachelor of the Arts in American History and Lit from Harvard and a
Juris Doctor from UVA Law, and a Master of Law from Pace. Right, so OK, don’t
even lie and say you know what a “Juris Doctor” is. It’s OK, I didn’t either,
till I looked it up. Juris Doctor, according to the fine folks at Wikipedia, is
a graduate-entry professional degree in law, primarily preparing individuals to
practice law, typically requiring three years of full-time study. It is the
only qualifying law degree in the United States and the Philippines. RFK is
currently pretending to be the Secretary of Health and Human Services. He is
also a vaccine denier and conspiracy theorist. All of these much better titles
than, you know, actual doctor and stuff. ‘K, we good now? I shouldn’t have to
say this, but no cell phones.
OK, let’s play
Autistic children will never pay taxes. They'll never hold a
job. They'll never play baseball. They'll never write a poem.
We should not be giving Black people the same vaccine
schedule that’s given to whites because their immune system is better than
ours.
Science is
telling us that we can do phenomenal things if we put our minds and our
resources to it.
I have never uttered a phrase that was either racist or
antisemitic.
A worm ate part of my brain (Explains a lot, probably died
quickly of starvation)
There cannot be
any impediment to science that will ultimately be good to the general public.
| I actually didn't think he'd look this good as a Peanut |
I was standing in front of my parked car on I-684 cutting
the penis out of a road killed raccoon, thinking about how weird some of my
family members have turned out to be
They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred
and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone. This
is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country.
We feel confident that there won't be an outbreak. The
people who were around the patient are now being identified and traced by the
CDC and by the state health authorities. ... you get people, you identify them,
and you observe and monitor them daily to determine if they develop symptoms If
they do, then you put them under isolation to determine if, in fact, they are
infected. And if you do that properly, you can shut down any outbreak.
Hey, HEY! That table in the back! I said no phones! What’s
that? You’re using the Trump T1 phone. Yea, OK, you’re allowed. Good luck with
that. Ok, back to the game!
Trusting the experts is not a feature of either a science or
democracy.
And I said, ‘I’m not scared of a germ.’ You know, I used to
snort cocaine off toilet seats.
The most pressing ethical question is to make sure that
everything you do from a scientific standpoint is done for the ultimate good
and positive issue for the people that you're caring about.
I don't know what happened on 9/11. I mean, I understand what the official
explanation [for 9/11] is, I understand that there is dissent. I have not
looked into it. I haven't examined it. I'm not a good person to talk to about
it.
Vaccines not only protect individual children from measles,
but also contribute to community immunity, protecting those who are unable to
be vaccinated due to medical reasons.
There is no doubt they [Trump administration] will be faced
with the challenges their predecessors were faced with ... we will definitely
get surprised in the next few years. (Clue, from 2017)
Every Black kid is now just standard put on Adderall, SSRIs,
benzos, which are known to induce violence. And those kids are going to have a
chance to go somewhere and get reparented, to live in a community where
there’ll be no cellphones, no screens, you’ll actually have to talk to people.
I don’t know what reparenting even is.
One of the problems we face in the United States is that
unfortunately, there is a combination of an anti-science bias that people are
-- for reasons that sometimes are, you know, inconceivable and not
understandable -- they just don't believe science and they don't believe
authority. So when they see someone up in the White House, which has an air of
authority to it, who's talking about science, that there are some people who
just don't believe that -- and that's unfortunate because, you know, science
is truth. It's amazing sometimes the denial there is. It's the same thing
that gets people who are anti-vaxxers, who don't want people to get vaccinated,
even though the data clearly indicate the safety of vaccines. That's really a
problem.
In my campaign I’m not going to be talking a lot about
climate. Why is that? Because climate has become a crisis like Covid that
the Davos groups and other totalitarian elements
in our society have used as a pretext for clamping down totalitarian controls.
President Trump has a different way of calculating
percentages. There's two ways of calculating percentages. If you have a $600
drug and you reduce it to $10, that's a 600% reduction. If the drug was $100
and it raised the price to $600 that would be a 600% rise. If it drops from
$600 to $100, that's a 600% savings. And the President used that mathematical
device to illustrate the magnitude of the theft that has been happening against
our country and our people.
| Product placement! |
I don't think that we are going to get out of this
completely unscathed, I think that this is going to be one of those things we
look back on and say boy, that was bad.
Conspiracy theories are often the truth
Half of all the people in China have diabetes
Let the science speak.
| Hypocrisy-always in style in this administration |
Bonus questions
“I plead the 5th.” Explain why the lemmings that
have a problem with this, have zero problem with president Shitpants pleading
the 5th over 400 times. So far.
Bonus questions
Explain to me why you have a problem with Fauci “chasing
fame” but not a problem with this
Or this
Or this
Or this
Or this
Or this
Also, unqualified celebrity picks/endorsements like Dr Oz, Omarosa
Newman, Hershel Walker, Spenser Pratt
Yup, crickets. Aww, hypocrisy goes well with MAGA, no?
OK, the answers- every 3rd quote is Fauci, all
the rest are RFK
Come back next week when we play Who Said It: Trump vs Ricky
from Trailer Park Boys!
<Exhale>
OK, I’m pretty sure you get the story behind the story here.
Yes, it’s a bit over the top, but that is what the magats respond to. One of my
points brutally laid out is that I hope you see why the majority of Americans
side with Fauci and not RFK. Need more data about why we’re not buying any of
this? Here’s a short of John Oliver using the data to call RFK out on his lies.
If you’re believing in some nepo dude with no medical
background over an established doctor, you’re probably the reason why measles
is at an all time high. Measles wasn’t even a thing, but now I guess it’s a
bacterial by product of MAGA. No matter how hard you work out in jeans, you ain’t
gonna get away from it.
And to be clear, I’m saying some healthy skepticism can be a
good thing. Not every doctor, nurse, scientist, politician (ahem) is always
going to be correct, or acting in our best interest. But what I am saying is if
you are going to be skeptical about medicine, please do not take your advice
from a loon who claims a worm ate his brain. And let’s talk about that BS
claim. So if you believe RKF, then logic says you believe a worm removed part
of his brain. (To be fair, I think both sides of the aisle can cite he had some
sort of brain removal. Do the Kennedy’s have a history of this?) <fuckin’ a
BOOM on that joke> Your Svengali had a worm eat his brain and you are
going to still take his advice?? Yea, Fauci is the enemy here. Poor Jimmy
the Greek got fired for similar comments, yet this guy gets political office. This
is not progress.
Let’s all point the finger at vaccines. Let’s not even
bother with the idea that disease comes from poor diet, polluted air, dirty
water, lack of insurance, utter ignorance. Of course, none of that is a factor,
which is why this administration has drastically rolled back environmental
projections, removed clean air and water restrictions, given public land to oil
and coal companies, getting rid of clean energy-damn cancer causing windmills.
The list goes on. It may not catch up to us now, but the future generations
will suffer. I can’t imagine how they’ll feel when they know their parents had
far better choices and still voted for this bull shit. Way to go! Enjoy your
lettuce, peasants!
If magat is going to be so desperate as to equate Fauci with
Mengele, then please reconcile how long it took Tiny Hands to act on COVID.
Please look at the very real and verified deaths related from COVID. (If
Orangey hasn’t removed them from government sites yet) Explain whose hands are
covered in blood with the LEO deaths resulting from J6. His hands sure are
tiny, but they hold a shit ton of blood from our military casualties in the
Iraq “excursion.” Let’s not forget the gutting of Medicaid/Care that he
promised he wouldn’t touch. Or ICE still killing just about anyone without even
FBI oversight now. Your sanctimonious bullshit is shameful. All for a guy who
gives his pants more shits than he gives about you.
I would love to see the energy of such wastes of time as “Who
won in 2020” and “COVID again” instead going into more important, pressing
things. Like, I dunno, illegal Iraq war (that was over in 2 weeks, but not,
that was won, but then would be won shortly, that was an excursion, that we had
an agreement on…), rising prices, zero indictments for anyone in the Epstein
files, trillions for wars but nothing for health care.
PAC Content
I won’t lie, after reading some of RFKs quotes, I was hoping
a worm would eat my brain, too
I imagine Trump thinks Juris Doctor is a jury member who is
also a doctor. Trump is very familiar with juries, you’d think he knows better
How I suffer for art; I researched bizarre RFK quotes on my
YouTube account, now my home page is flooded with his bullshit. CAN YOU PLEASE
FUCKING HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON NOW?
By rights, shouldn’t have COVID wiped out the Magat Sheep?
Maybe that’s what hantavirus is for?
If you’re clutching your pearls over 2020, wait till you get
a load of 2026!
Our gal Desi Foxplains this as well
2 more taglines:
TLB-The Vaccine Against Stupidity
TLB The Shot Against Stupidity
Which one works better?
Yes, I will be updating my popular Which Charlie Said It
game, as well as the ICE post that caused all the issues at KT.
No comments:
Post a Comment